Oct 31, 2011

UTAR

I dont know why but i am feeling a little depressed..
Maybe i am just too freaking stress about my assignments , test and oral presentation..
All of em are like some timed bombs.. Exploding at the same time..
Or maybe i am feeling really lonely..
My PJ friends staying in another house opposite the street..
I am getting along with my new friends though but not all of them..
Owh yea ! Not to mention, i still freaking hate KAMPAR CAMPUS. It is too Big .
Walking a few km every single weekdays.
Is this what the old people always tell you to do ' Always Practice a Healthy Lifestyle '..

I am offended by one of my bro today during dinner..
I totally forgot what we were talking about.. But it was related to Marketing..
They asked me what i got for my foundation.. I said i did well and scored..
He instant reply. 'SEM 4 right ! ' and start laughing away ..
A few others were trying to hold their breathe..
Haih...
I wonder what will happen if i blow up that moment..
Owh well...

Gonna take a short break then continue to do my thing.

No comments: