Oct 27, 2011

Ups and downs..

Woke up at 10.30 morning.. Thought my class starts at 12pm.. Then thought of sleeping a little longer..
After sleeping a little* longer.. Checked my timetable again.. My class starts at 11 a.m... and the time is already 11.15 a.m... And i miss my bus as well...
Owh well.. Currently waiting for my 4pm class at home..

And yes.. my housemate overslept as well.. :)

Have not eaten anything yet.. I realise since I come over UTAR.. i never had an early lunch.. it is always around 3 or 4... Poor little tummy..
I am heading back to PJ by KTM right after my class..
I have listed down all the things i need to bring back to kampar.. and it is quite a lot..
I am suppose to be studying.... yet i still wanna blog..

This post is just so dead... Maybe i am too hungry.. byebye :)

No comments: