Nov 3, 2011

:)

I am being freaking bad for practising skipping classes habit. SHIT !
Thank God i have my friends to back up me for signing my attendance. :)
At the same time, feeling guilty for risking their life into trouble for helping me out.
Have been enjoying and not enjoying my life here.
Enjoying.. maybe because i am able to know so many new friends and hanging out with them makes me understand the world even better or i can say getting a clearer picture of what reality means.
Not enjoying.. because as I had mention about my previous post.. how busy i am.. going through test and assignments..

Anyway ! i am short of cashhhh and credit noww !!!
There are so many things i wanna buy but i do not have the capability to do so..
A new laptop.. Cant play games and its pretty laggy when i open to many files at the same time..
DSLR CAMERA.. My hobby to take pictures of random things..
Bicycle.. Convenient to go nearby places for group discussion..
Speaker.. Laptop speaker spoiling soon if i continue to play music like this..
School bag.. The zip spoiled and its damm old now..

SOMEBODY PLS DROP ME A STACK OF CASH PLS !

I WANT $$$$$$$$$$$.

No comments: