Oct 21, 2011

Starting all over again. :D

Alright... Here i go again.. Deleted everything from the past..
Just continue looking forward for a better life. :)
I tried changing my link to a better name.. but somehow it cannot be done..
Therefore, I am going to let it be.. 'freddysadstory'..
Hopefully what I write in the future is not all about my sad and pathetic life alright.
Anyway, I am in UTAR, Kampar now.. staying under the roof of 2173...
An orange colour double storey corner house..
2 pretty girls and 2 friendly housemates :)
Basically my life here is really boring and simple.
Still I am enjoying myself here.

I am currently having my short semester.. 7 weeks duration for 3 subjects..
End around Christmas time i guess..
Wish me luck and pray that I will go through this semester with flying colours.

That is all for today. :)

No comments: