Nov 12, 2011

Laggy Night

Tonight's internet connection is so freaking laggy.
Seriously Kampar needs unifi..
So many freaking students live here... How can they not have unifi service here..
Such a pity and waste..
Anyway dint really have the time to write on you my dear bloggie..
Besides, my test and assignment what other reasons can take over you right?
Hahaha..
Have been playing Tetris Battle a lot lately.. Pretty nice and fun actually..
But i find it very hard to improve because i suck in estimation i think..
Not to forget, I wanna tell you guys about my friends in Kampar..
They are really really nice people i can say.. But not all of them la of course..
Hhmmm.. Met really quiet a number of new people..
Huihui, Michelle, Sing Toang, Yik Choon, Burn, Fu Han, Yap, Ah Xiang, Joshua, Ah Hao, Zhu Er, Sinnie, Hui xin, Jivita, Kaysa, Michelle no.2 , Chun Mei, Yam, Yong Chuan, Ken shin, Hong ye, Fruits, Huan Jie, Wilson, John and many more.. I forgot quite a number of them as well.. Cos too many chinese name..

I am missing home.. I really wanna go back Pj lately..
I want my own bed.. I want to watch movies..
I wanna see my dogs.. I hate to live without a car and relying on other people to fetch me here and there !

No comments: