Jun 28, 2013

Another day to write on you, dear bloggie ;)

So a year and more has just passed just like that. I bet you miss me like hell right dear bloggie?
I am here to write on you again and i dont know i will abandon u again or not. Lets  hope not right?

I am currently in year2 semester3 ! Year 3 sem 1 internship. Year 3 sem 2 and year 3 sem 3 , thats the end of my degree life. 
Adrenaline rush in my head thinking back of the good old times i had since year 1 sem 1 till now. I cant say i dont miss it. In fact i hope it doesnt end so fast, at the same time i hope to get my degree certificate as soon as possible. “You couldn't have strength without weakness, you couldn't have light without dark, you couldn't have love without loss” quoted by Jodi Picoult, The Tenth Circle

I really dont know what to blog about right now. While blogging this, I wonder who still blogs at my age. 
OH YES, i am 21 already which means you are with me for 5 years already dear bloggie ! If it is even possible i hope all my histories in here can be retrieved back. I really hope i can read back all the things that i have posted. 

I am like talking to myself already right now. I think that's all for now.

I miss you girl. :( 


No comments: