Sep 11, 2012

Tarantula Contest !

Hi peeps ! Dont even know there are people reading this or not.. Hahaha..
Anyway I have just finish 3 / 5 ( Management principles, Quantitative Technique II and  Pendidikan Moral ) of my final paper... Left Financial Institute Operation and Macroeconomic which is on 19th and 21st...
Hmmm.. Everything seems fine to me.. Hopefully the 'fine' word will eventually remain or get better.

Just so you know, I have recently joined a Tarantula Contest !
Only the winner gets the prize..
One of the rare species, Monocentropus Balfouri !!
Really hope to get add this into my collection  !
Unfortunately to win this, I will need to or it is a must to annoy everyone with my spamm...
As much as i hate to do but I have no choice.. Therefore, I sincerely apologize to everyone whom I spam..

'Every like* is a lot to me. Like the page ! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arachnids-World-Online-Store/166548476782870?ref=hl THEN LIKE MY PET ! PLSSS !! ONLY 2 CLICKS. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278278742276509&set=a.278277362276647.53401.166548476782870&type=1&theater
THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHH !'

It is really quite easy to win actually, as long as everyone cooperate with me. However, many and most of you all wouldn do so and I totally understand..

Because if each and every of you in my friendlist are willing to help me ask 10 of your own personal friends to like my contest... then asking 100 of you all to help me i will get 1000 likes* easily...
 Owh welll... I just hope my competitor will just give up and let me win.. I am really tired of spamming...

Take care peeps ! Bye bye !

No comments: